Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant - Chase International Real Estate (Minden, NV)
An Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant is a personable and customer service oriented real estate agent who walks various clients through one of the most substantial transactions they will ever make. This career is multi-faceted and offers the consultant the opportunity to act as a sales professional, marketing expert, customer service manager, contract negotiator and client advocate. Every day in real estate is new, exciting and different than the previous day, so the Associate Real Estate Sales/Marketing Consultant is best suited to those who appreciate change and flexibility.
- Market and advertise all homes in your real estate portfolio to get the best visibility possible
- Consult with clients throughout the real estate sales process
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales/marketing consulting services
- Be an expert in your community's real estate market so you can consult with credibility and expertise
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
About Chase International
Chase International is an independent real estate firm specializing in unique and distinctive properties around the Lake Tahoe region. With more than 250 highly-qualified professional Realtors and 10 offices committed to the success of our clients, Chase International has the highest caliber agents, connections and experience to serve our clients' needs. We provide our clients with the best possible customer service and local expertise available.
Associated topics: analyst, appraiser, invest, market, marketing, marketing representative, portfolio, portfolio analyst, real estate analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 40636122 reno