Client Purchasing Manager (Real Estate) - Chase International Real Estate (South Lake Tahoe, CA)
The Real Estate industry is in need of Client Purchasing Managers (also called Real Estate Agents) to serve clients throughout the real estate purchasing process. A Client Purchasing Manager leads their clients through the negotiation and settling of contract terms regarding real estate transactions. In this position, you will be able to efficiently communicate with a roster of clients and play an advisory role in every step of the real estate purchasing process. Strong communication skills and an ability to financially advise clients on their real estate transaction are essential to this role.
- Acquire, manage and maintain a client roster
- Financially advise clients on real estate values, purchase negotiations and contract terms
- Mediate on clients' behalf during the real estate negotiation process
- Lead clients through the property search process
- Manage real estate office team of administrative staff
- Communicate with clients throughout the real estate purchasing process to make sure all of their questions are answered
- Be an expert in your local real estate market
About Chase International
Chase International is an independent real estate firm specializing in unique and distinctive properties around the Lake Tahoe region. With more than 250 highly-qualified professional Realtors and 10 offices committed to the success of our clients, Chase International has the highest caliber agents, connections and experience to serve our clients' needs. We provide our clients with the best possible customer service and local expertise available.
Associated topics: administrator, director of real estate, executive director, manager of real estate, mentorship, program manager, project manager, real estate director, real estate manager, senior director
• Post ID: 40394282 reno