No gimmicks, CFI pays for your experience because we believe every mile counts. Now hiring for solo and team company truck drivers.
When you drive for CFI, you can count on:
- Practical mile pay
- Reliable home time
- Consistent freight
- Northeast bonus pay
- Free rider program
- Pet program
- Up to .04 per mile safety bonus
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
Holiday bonus: Earn an extra $60 per day for working on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas.
Northeast bonus: Earn an extra $.05 per mile driving in Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont and Virginia.
HAZMAT bonus: Earn an extra $.03 per mile while carrying placarded HAZMAT loads.
Performance-based bonuses: Bonuses for outstanding achievements related to safe driving, mileage and more for solo, regional, team or dedicated drivers finished with training.
Pay for common scenarios
Stop-offs: $35 per stop (not including first pickup and final stop).
Canadian border: Earn an extra $25 per loaded crossing.
Certain ZIP codes: An extra $50 for deliveries to or from certain zip codes mostly in New York City and Long Island.
Cartage and other local: For trips shorter than 100 miles, earn your mileage rate plus an extra $20 per load.
Layovers: After 48 hours, earn $75 per 24 hours of layover time.
Noncustomary work: An extra $17.50 per hour for assignments outside normal scope of work that don’t fall into other additional-pay categories.
To drive for CFI, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states and Canada for two to three weeks at a time
- Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States and Canada
- Ability to pass all applicable CFI certification class testing and requirements
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/14117014/hiring-company-drivers-soloteam-opportunities.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 36991192 reno