Posted: Thursday, February 1, 2018 9:23 PM
Auto req ID: 5861BR
Title: Representative I Servicing Support
Job Function: Loss Mitigation
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley:Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part:Time: Full:Time
Under direct supervision the Servicing Support Representative is responsible for assisting the Servicing teams with several support functions and projects that involve a general knowledge of HDFS product lines, a general understanding of the customer segments and an understanding of how to handle common problems, while providing internal and external customers with unsurpassed service.
* Researches and resolves dealer and customer issues/concerns Uses effective time management to ensure customer service experience is satisfactory and meets expectations.
* Job functions may include: protection product cancellations and follow:up, dealer collections (recourse and protection products), updating trade lines with credit bureau agencies, reviewing/monitoring military loans, external collection/repossession assignments, correspondence (Cure Letters, Recovery Letters, etc.), queue maintenance, routing incoming faxes, preparing documents for business partners, overnight and certified mail, sorting and disbursing Loss Mitigation mail, scanning impound notices, incoming calls and outbound calls.
* Has basic understanding of account workflow (sub:team roles and responsibilities) throughout Servicing.
* Possess basic understanding of various operations within the team, including procedures, protocol with business partners, queue and account workflow/steps/processes and correspondence.
* Responsible for protecting employees, customers and corporate information. Follows established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, use of passwords, and access to information based solely on business need. In addition, any company:proprietary information (including but not limited to customer information) may not be transferred or transported outside of HDFS by employees upon leaving the company.
* Maintains a current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Assists with training and handling miscellaneous projects as needed.
* Ensures that all steps necessary are taken to protect the interest of HDFS.
* Able to effectively prioritize job functions and assist wherever needed.
* Performs additional duties as requested
High School Diploma
* Knowledge of Daybreak or equivalent automated financial system
* Windows and Microsoft Office product knowledge
* Strong computer skills
* Typing 30:40 WPM
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Personal organizational skills with an attention to detail
* Strong teamwork skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
* Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast:paced and changing environment
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0:10
• Location: carson city, Reno
• Post ID: 40422762 reno