Are you looking for a new job that provides stable, year-round employment, competitive pay and a standard Monday through Friday schedule? Our Reno Distribution Center has all of that and more!
Our team members enjoy a competitive wage and industry leading benefits including immediate health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance in addition to generous profit sharing and 401k programs.
Imperial Supplies LLC, a Grainger company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance supplies to the fleet industry and our 96,000 sq. foot Nevada Distribution Center is located in South Reno. Weve doubled our headcount since 2012 and want YOU to join us!
The Quality Assurance Technician II conducts receiving inspections on product received by Imperial Distribution Centers ensuring product meets Imperial requirements, manufacturer specifications and industry or regulatory standards.They work closely with multiple departments to resolve customer issues as it relates to product quality.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Processes and reviews returns for accuracy, product determination and releases credit authorization to finance. Works cross-functionally with multiple departments to resolve issues and updates the system.
- Inspects/ analyzes products through the use of inspection equipment to determine product conformance is within Imperial requirements. Ensures adherence technical requirements set bynational and international standards as well as manufacturer specifications, industry or other regulatory standards.Interprets inspection results and makes decisions as to accepted/rejected product, conformity to Imperial PO requirements and product quality standards.
- Conducts dimensional, non-destructive, and destructive testing as appropriate to the products being inspected or level of product validation required.
- Assists in the resolution of customer/sales complaints received via the (VOC) tracking system.
- Performs stock checks and product verification as it relates to product conformance by using a dock stocker or picker
- Communicates and works with Distribution Centers regarding inspection results, vendor variance process, product acceptance, product rejections, product disposition and quarantine of non-conforming product.
- High School diploma or equivalent and valid driver's license
- Two years of previous quality control experience or equivalent fleet industry product knowledge
- Good organizational and problem solving skills. Strong oral and written communication skills and Microsoft Office Suite experience. Familiarity with a warehouse environment and use of equipment
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 39369942 reno