Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:07 AM
Auto req ID: 5854BR
Title: Titles Specialist I
Job Function: Underwriting / Funding
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley:Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part:Time: Full:Time
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers : and we live our purpose every day. Its more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium products and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
Harley:Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly:owned subsidiary of Harley:Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley:Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes(TM), and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley:Davidson(R) motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
Under direct supervision the Titles Specialist I is responsible for ensuring that the liens on all loans financed with Harley:Davidson Financial Services are perfected properly in favor of Eaglemark Savings Bank and/or It's Assigns. The Titles Specialist I handles all title related transactional needs of our business partners and customers with accuracy, quality, and an unsurpassed level of customer service. They also have the ability to make basic decisions within organizational guidelines.
This outstanding opportunity is located in Carson City, Nevada.
This is what you'll do
* Be awesome and demonstrate H:D valued behaviors in everything you do: be accountable, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, inspire teamwork, and encourage creativity.
* Responsible for review of internal and external requests related to titles
* Interacts via written and verbal correspondence with dealers, customers, third party vendors, and state titling agencies (i.e. DMV, County Clerk etc.)
* Assists other Retail, Commercial, and Origination staff members on all levels with title related issues
* Verifies supporting documentation in the imaging system and validates information from the original funding package
* Conducts basic analysis to be used in decision:making
* Handles phone calls to and from business partners and customers to verify and resolve outstanding liens or titles.
* Uses effective time management and ensures the dealer and rider experiences meet expectations
High School Diploma
We are looking for someone with...
* A High School Diploma
* Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Knowledge of titling procedures and state regulations pertaining to titling and registration preferred
* Ability to handle large volume of accounts and inquiries preferred
* Ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast:paced and changing environment preferred
HDFS offers an inclusive compensation package including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health, dental and vision insurance benefits, a 401k program, employee discounts on products and accessories, exceptional training and advancement opportunities and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0:10
• Location: carson city, Reno
• Post ID: 39226432 reno