Posted: Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:59 PM
Auto req ID: 5774BR
Title: Representative I Titles
Job Function: Underwriting / Funding
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley:Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part:Time: Full:Time
Under direct supervision, the Titles Specialist I is responsible for ensuring that the liens on all loans financed with Harley:Davidson Financial Services are perfected properly in favor of Eaglemark Savings Bank and/or It's Assigns. The Titles Specialist I handles all title related transactional needs of our business partners and customers with accuracy, quality, and an unsurpassed level of customer service. They also have the ability to make basic decisions within organizational guidelines.
* Responsible for review of internal and external requests related to titles.
* Interacts via written and verbal correspondence with dealers, customers, third party vendors, and state titling agencies (i.e. DMV, County Clerk etc.)
* Assists other Retail, Commercial, and Origination staff members on all levels with title related issues
* Verifies supporting documentation in the imaging system and validates information from the original funding package
* Conducts basic analysis to be used in decision:making
* Handles phone calls to and from business partners and customers to verify and resolve outstanding liens or titles.
* Uses effective time management and ensures the dealer and rider experiences meet expectations
* Backs up other Origination and Servicing teams as needed.
* Responsible for protecting employees, customers and corporate information. Follows established physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, use of passwords, and access to information based solely on business need. In addition, any company:proprietary information (including but not limited to customer information) may not be transferred or transported outside of HDFS by employees upon leaving the company.
* Maintains a current awareness and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply fully with those laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
* Perform other projects and duties as assigned and required.
* Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
* Knowledge of titling procedures and state regulations pertaining to titling and registration preferred
Competencies (Skills and Abilities)
* Adherence to ethical standards of truthfulness, honesty, and fairness
* Strong computer skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Possesses good communication skills
* Flexible and open:minded
* Personal organizational skills with an attention to detail
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to handle large volume of accounts and inquires
* Ability to prioritize workflow to meet department objectives
* Ability to take the initiative and achieve results in a fast:paced and changing environment
* Interest in investing in individual development and growth
This position will be filled in Carson City.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0:10
• Location: carson city, Reno
• Post ID: 35192707 reno